Saturday 12 May 2012

Saturday 12th May - Reading your Writing

I am soooo grateful that I have discovered Planet Blog. Thank you, everyone, for all your time and effort scouring the Internet to bring me new riches every day. Thank you for your time and effort in getting your thoughts into some semblance of order and rattling away at your keyboard. Thank you for sharing your insights, your sanity's, and your insanities.

I am soooooo enjoying reading what has become my personal daily magazine of news and nonsense. All day, I spend my time in encouraging, facilitating, collaborating, assisting, and when all else fails, TELLING students, en masse and individually how to read music, play music, and even make music. When it is finished, I can sit down and enter an alternate universe, thanks to you folks.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks.

PS; just in case ArchDruid Eileen comes visiting; I have responded to her request and done some titivations to my blog. Hope you like the fish.


No comments:

Post a Comment