Saturday 29 September 2012

Saturday 29th September - Too scary, too scary

We are watching Dr Who.

Correction

They are watching Dr Who, I am sitting on the sofa NOT looking at the television. They have put the sound from the television through the hi-fi speakers so it is richer and strong and resonant and powerful.

Correction, I am trying not to look at the television. I am trying not to hear the television.

It is the one with the angels that move when you blink; I find most Dr Who episodes very scary, but the ones with the angels are off the scale.

I could go and type in another room. By myself. On my own.

There is safety in numbers, so I am staying here.

I can nearly keep my eyes fixed on the laptop screen, avoiding the television screen, but my ears can't stop listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment