Wednesday 13 November 2013

Tuesday 12th November - It's that time of year

The time of year when;

due to the change in weather, people arrive for piano lessons in coats and then forget to take them with them when they go

I start leaving my books/planning/resources scattered across various schools here there and everywhere

Music Exam schedules re-arrange and derange my normal teaching schedules - daytime and in the evening

Christmas seems months away but will be here sooner than I think
(count the Tuesdays; 19th, 26th, 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th December)

Any spare slots in  my diary fill up with rehearsals for carol concerts and carol services, and a surprising number of staff Christmas parties...

Anyway - it's also suppertime. Toodle-oo.

You'd have been able to read this if I had actually POSTED it yesterday as well as writing it...

No comments:

Post a Comment