Monday 28 March 2016

30th October 2015 - Winning the Nobel Prize

I discovered this post in drafts! Did I ever post it? If not, here it is!


BB, No1Son and I all received ours in the same afternoon.

This was after an enjoyable couple of hours playing the "Satyrical Home-Made Machines"

 

which can be found at near Holburn at


I strongly recommend a visit. Entrance is free, but you will want to buy lots and lots of tokens. I suspect part of the cost of the tokens is to pay for all the ones taken away as souvenirs (like this one);



We were awarded the Nobel Prize for our success with the New Hadron Collider.



 And our medals were minted in front of our eyes; individually stamped to order on shiny silver paper.



I also recommend the "Expressive Photo Booth. I won't publish our results here, but am sorely tempted to use them as a seriously tasteless Christmas Card.

Here's where you should be heading as soon as you can;



http://www.novelty-automation.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment