Wednesday 20 September 2017

Monday 18th September - work clothes

I remember reading about an Australian newsreader, who wore the same jacket for a year (I hope he got it dry-cleaned from time to time) and nobody noticed, while his female colleague had to put up with endless comments on everything she wore, and presumably had to spend (waste?) time every morning checking on her outfit, and remembering when she had last worn that top/blouse/jersey.

The male teachers at work seem to follow a similar principle - same trousers, just keep changing the shirt, and occasionally the jumper. S'not fair!

..........................................................

Anyway,

I've been eyeing up getting some leggings for a year or so (let it never be said that I am a hasty, impetuous sort of person).

On Monday, I went to Marks and Spencers, tried on some leggings, and they were so comfortable that I bought two pairs!

I've also been eyeing up a new pair of Hotter boots in the catalogues for a couple of months... On Monday I went and tried them on, and they were so comfortable I bought the red suede ones! But only one pair. (I had a pair of red suede boots when I was expecting number one son, and sore them into holes. These new ones are almost identical, and give me just as much pleasure as the boots I had all those years ago.)


Then, on the way back to the car park, we passed SeaSalt. I've been wondering about those stripy tops for ages, and it would be nice to have some new tops to wear with the new leggings.

I bought three!

Tregoose Tunic      Tregoose Tunic      Henon Tunic

They are all reversible. So, when I pull them over my head to get undressed at the end of the day, and they go inside-out, they are all ready to put on the next morning!

Oh the ease of getting dressed for work - a pair of leggings and a top and my new red boots. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment