Sunday 26 November 2017

Sunday 26th November - Happy Day!

I've been having a birthday!



And I proved it is possible to cut everyone a slice of cake complete with a burning candle.



It has been a very good birthday;

It started with breakfast in bed - okay, I did make it and bring the tray upstairs, but breakfast in bed is breakfast in bed, however it arrived. A nice slow start to the day, then I ducked out of church because I promised myself that I would Go Nowhere over the weekend to give myself the maximum chance of getting better.

This policy seems to have worked - so far I have not started the antibiotics, and am feeling a lot better. Back to work tomorrow...

Thanks to everyone for presents and cards and happy birthday wishes and phone calls,

Good night'all


No comments:

Post a Comment