Monday 28 August 2023

Monday 28th August - slow, dull day...

 So let's start with the lid of the apple juice juice bottle I bought at the hospital on Friday;


I thought it was an unusual design with an appropriate message for a hospital snack bar!


It was delicious, and I don't know if you can make out the words 'a jubilant juice' on the label. I was very amused by the whole package. We took the glass bottles home to recycle. 

So, dull, dull day? I seem to have caught a summer cold, which has zapped my oxygen levels. So it's start on the coamoxiclav, tether myself to the oxygen concentrator and 'possess myself in patience ' until I get back to normal. Today's been the third day of inactivity and already I am feeling better.

My test is 'can I solve the expert and evil levels of sudoku?' Today the answer is 'yes' so I'm hoping to get back to the cross stitch collaboration tomorrow.  It is nearly finished but I didn't dare tackle it until my brain was firing on more cylinders.

4 comments:

  1. Why are summer colds so utterly debilitating? I love the bottle top - it would make a good fridge magnet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are over your Summer cold now. I never thought of the fridge magnet idea! If they are still selling that brand of juice next time I shall save the lids!

      Delete
  2. Urgh, I hate Summer colds! Thankful I didn't get one this time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always used to think it was so unfair to be ill in the holidays!

      Delete