Monday 7 October 2024

Monday 7th October

An odd day.

I spent a good deal of the morning wandering around the house in an 'abominable no-man' mood... there were things that needed doing or that I could do, but I didn't want to do any of them.

A colleague of mine coined the phrase for a particularly unhelpful man at work. I think he was a premises manager. After failing to obtain a number of essential supplies from him, such a a replacement for a broken chair, an extra filing cabinet etc, he was always referred to as 'the abominable no-man'. 

That was a long, long, long time ago now...

The sun came out in the afternoon and everything changed for the better! Perhaps I need a big light-up yellow sun 🌞. Light the one in teletubbies?

I've kept the illustrative journaling going. Following the prompts feels a bit artificial but I'm only trying it for a week.


Copied from the Internet;


The picture is on its side;




No comments:

Post a Comment