I think she has found the word for the season...
That's a good word for many days this summer.
And more to come.....
I think I am forswunk. What a descriptive word.
It's the 'unk' sound at the end of the word that makes it so good
That is a brilliant word.
It needed to be invented if it didn't already exist.
Just don't tell the climate-change deniers or they'll say it's all happened before and global warming is fake news.
Ummm. It has all happened before, back in the 1300s.... but this time it's worse because of industrial revolution and all that followed!https://www.durham.ac.uk/departments/academic/history/news/drought-water-shortages-and-crop-failures-how-does-the-medieval-warm-period-compare-with-today/
That's a great word! It's certainly a summer of ups and downs here. We're in for another hot spell - though summers are generally pretty warm. Yuck
We have another hot week on the way too.
Stay close to the A/C if you can!!
A/C! English houses don't usually have any! I open doors and windows and try and get a through draft going. If I'm desperate I'll get a but of cold water and stick my feet in it!
That's a good word for many days this summer.
ReplyDeleteAnd more to come.....
DeleteI think I am forswunk. What a descriptive word.
ReplyDeleteIt's the 'unk' sound at the end of the word that makes it so good
DeleteThat is a brilliant word.
ReplyDeleteIt needed to be invented if it didn't already exist.
DeleteJust don't tell the climate-change deniers or they'll say it's all happened before and global warming is fake news.
ReplyDeleteUmmm. It has all happened before, back in the 1300s.... but this time it's worse because of industrial revolution and all that followed!
Deletehttps://www.durham.ac.uk/departments/academic/history/news/drought-water-shortages-and-crop-failures-how-does-the-medieval-warm-period-compare-with-today/
That's a great word!
ReplyDeleteIt's certainly a summer of ups and downs here. We're in for another hot spell - though summers are generally pretty warm. Yuck
We have another hot week on the way too.
DeleteStay close to the A/C if you can!!
ReplyDeleteA/C! English houses don't usually have any! I open doors and windows and try and get a through draft going. If I'm desperate I'll get a but of cold water and stick my feet in it!
Delete