Tuesday 3 April 2012

Tuesday 3rd April - The joy of google reader



I am so enjoying having my personal "magazine" of posts from my favourite blogs delivered to my laptop everyday. Several times a day, even!




I've said it before, but I'll say it again, "thank you, Archdruid Eileen, of the Beaker Folk, for your suggestion."
The school holidays are slipping away in a mass of  reading other people's blogs. Once term starts again this reading frenzy should calm down. In the meantime I should try and ration myself'; blog-reading will have to be a reward for Getting Things Done.


The only downsides of the google reader is that I miss all the comments, which are half the joy on some of the blogs, and sometimes the text overlays the photographs on my phone. These are small inconveniences, as I can sit here with my laptop and checkout the whole site when I have more time on my hands.


Aha, next instalment of A-roads is out, and someone has lit Michael Rosen's fuse again. Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment