Monday 28 December 2015

Monday 28th December - Family Life


There are daisies in the grass outside the Nursing Home! In December?

I took this picture yesterday when we went to visit my mother n the afternoon. My father had already been in the morning. So that's why we found her surrounded by pages from "the Mail on Sunday" which she had been reading.

There's not much to say - the visits yesterday, and again by my father this morning, are forming their own pattern these days. Recently we have all been talking with her about the darker days, earlier this month, when we really didn't know how things were going to turn out. She now has a much better idea of how things have been.

He says that they settled down to read today's paper, and have coffee together, in companionable silence after talking through this and that. Sounds good to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment