Sunday 31 December 2017

Sunday December 31st - Diaries

You may have been wondering why I haven't posted for a week? Or maybe you haven't noticed!

The clue is in the name of the blog; "A letter from home". Well, they've been staying here from Christmas Eve until New Year's Day, so there wasn't much point in writing "letters" to them...

My new diary arrived today - Sunday! Just in time for tomorrow. I waited to order it in case anyone had given me a diary for Christmas - a risky undertaking, because I am very specific, except in the matter of colour.  And here it is;

This year's colour is............................................red!


It will seem weird, starting all over again in an empty book. I think this will be the fifth year....

Well, Happy New Year, everyone, and best wishes for 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment