Monday 16 September 2024

Monday 16th September

Here's my new 'bestest thing'; not the open watercolour box, but 5he little wooden box beside it.



The little wooden box is actually two pieces, held closed by magnets, and when you open it the two halves fit side by side and hold together with more magnets to make a tiny weeny paint box just two inches square.


I had a messy couple of minutes filling the Wells with paint from tubes, and now I need to leave it out in the open to let the paint solidify a bit.

The 'real' version of this box costs $$$$, looks beautifully finished and is made from walnut. This is a cheap cheapy copy from amazon which I thought I'd try before putting the real one on my wishlist. I can't wait to use it.


Meanwhile,  my cardoons continue to give me great pleasure; the seed heads look wonderful in the sun, 


Amanda look what happens when they open out!



3 comments: