Saturday 24 February 2018

Saturday 24th February 2018 - More news

Did you look up that poem? Jerusalem, by James Fenton?

Well, maybe the discovery of the sound files in the poetry archive isn't as important to you as it is to me?!?

Anyway, that was this morning, and now it is this evening. My news is that I've been up since lunchtime, with no ill-effects, and am feeling considerably brighter than I did at the beginning of the week. A one-week rest seems to have been beneficial

(I wonder if another week, or maybe a month, no, stop it now).

I've another couple of days of taking it easy before I launch myself back into the unsuspecting world on Tuesday. Just in time for the predicted snowy weather?

File:Free Snow Falling on Blue Sky Unedited Creative Commons (2932693860).jpg













No comments:

Post a Comment