Friday 20 July 2018

Friday 20th July - Morning Luxury

I baled out of attending a school assembly this morning, and am having a slow start to the day instead. The last two evenings have been taken up by the school show at one of the schools - the last time I was there in any formal role. (Halleluia).

Today is relatively straightforward. I need to be up and ready by 11.20 am to go to  a staff social at The Three Crowns (or is it The Crown - there's only one pub in that tiny village, and I'm getting a lift so I don't really care about the small details). And then be back in time to go to another staff social this evening...

I've just started reading "A Gentle
I cqn no longer finish this blogpost qs so,ething zeird hqs hqppened to ,y yogqbook keyboqrd:::: nor,ql service zill resu,e once the tech support sitting doznstqirs hqs fqtho,ed out zhqt hqs hqppened:::::

No comments:

Post a Comment