- Eat Chocolate every week
- Keep up the page-a-day journal
- Take 2 bags to charity shops every month - preferably with a few bits an pieces in them, preferably more stuff going out of the house than comes in
- Do more drawing and painting - every day if possible
- Do more piano playing (piano playing in the lessons doesn't count) - every day if possible
- Do more writing - every week if possible
- Finish the Granny squares blanket - one or two squares to complete, connect all 15, 16 or 20 squares together and crochet a border (maybe - depends on how much wool I have)
- Finish the Christmas Shawl - I'm at about 200 stitches across now; the shawl is finished when I run out of wool, which will be in about 80 rows time, increasing by one stitch on each row.
- Make a start on the tapestry which is cluttering up space in the house and in my mind
We shall see.....