Wednesday 17 January 2024

Wednesday 17th January

 I'm so behind that quite soon I shall be back at the beginning of the month.

My friend and I do a 'monthly' notebookswap; we each have a notebook in which we write things... things we've done, seen, drawn, places we've been to... it's like a long, long letter/conversation.  

'Bear with me,' she emailed. 'I promise I will send the book soon...'

It arrived today! I managed to get through the sellotape without tearing the paper, so I'll use that to post the other half of the swap tomorrow. 

Ang's cross-stitch collaboration arrived a few days ago, and I've still got a few days of stitching to do on mine, (as long as nothing goes wrong). This is supposedly the November piece... we agreed to give December a miss. I'm just hoping I can post this before the beginning of February!

We've two more spaces on the cross-stitch collaboration to fill. I'm determined to be more timely for the next space.

Meanwhile, tomorrow morning will be full of fresh opportunities to be productive. 

3 comments:

  1. I feel as if I lost a whole day yesterday with all the dental stuff, and today I was only 50‰ productive . My to do list grows ever longer. So fret not about the collaborative activities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lost yesterday afternoon after window cleaning, and today to going for a routine blood test, piano teaching, and writing up Monday and Tuesday's lessons... and another day disappears just like that!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete