Monday 5 February 2024

Monday 5th February

There was a blink of sun; if you'd picked that moment to do something at floor level you would have missed it. I'd gone out for my walk beforehand and was sorry, but only for a brief moment when cold greyness returned.

I walked even further! But not much. Just a couple of yards further on, right to the very end of our road. I had stopped short yesterday as there were a couple of people propping up their bicycles and scrolling on their phones at the very end.

I added a pebble to the fifth brick on the wall. Two have been picked up by passers-by which is very pleasing. 

Today's sketch; a little sprig from an azalea, covered in lichen. The twig is only a few inches long so I drew it life size. It struck me that it could equally well be a huge branch!


The wheelchair arrived, brilliant service considering it was ordered on Friday. And it is blue,

No comments:

Post a Comment