Tuesday 27 August 2024

Monday 26th and Tuesday 27th August

 Yesterday was very tiring, for me at any rate. 

There was quite a big family lunch at one of the hotels near us; cousins from America, and near and father, my brother and some of his family, and my father. They all travelled to our neck of the woods on purpose so that my father, who is 95, could be there.

Ten altogether; too many for me and BB to feel comfortable joining for the meal, even though they were sitting out side, but we joined them for coffee at the end of the meal.

It was lovely to see so many of the family all together. We all had a good time, especially my father who adores this kind of occasion. 

So, what with one thing and another, I was feeling too flopsidasical to post yesterday. 

Today's been a slow, sitting-about day too; at least I managed to finish wrapping the August stitching for the Cover Story Collaboration and BB posted it for me.

I will leave you with a picture of a slug; from the BBC wildlife news, a rare rainbow sea slug, usually found in the Mediterranean, and discovered by a family while rochpoolinb in Devon.

Weirdly beautiful. 




2 comments: