Saturday 14 April 2012

To do list for week commencing Monday 9th April

Monday 9th April - Second week of the holidays

This week's list and the lack of any progress is depressing that I have deleted it. There is absolutely no chance whatsoever of getting a week's worth of music practise done on Sunday, the charity shop will be closed so I can't get rid of the bags. I haven't done any gardening - no - wait - I repotted the lettuce seedlings! I did attack the laundry  mountain and filled the wardrobe to over flowing, but now I have put two loads through the washing machine, so back to square one.

I don't "do" failure. So I have deleted the list. Hah!

Term starts on Monday and nothing gets done in term time except Work. There will be no rest, no play, until Bank holiday in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment