Wednesday 16 May 2012

Wednesday 16th May - Draw your own Labyrinth

Draw the cross first, and put a dot in each corner. Then join the ends of the cross to the dots as shown, always taking the long way round.

It works if you do a Y shape, put a dot in between the spokes of the Y and join them up in the same manner. A "Trinitarian" labyrinth!

I'm getting a bit carried away now. Six spokes, radiating from the centre, and six dots....

Yes, it still works. makes a rather nice fan shape.

Now, how about transferring that to the front lawn.....
(In your dreams - that sounds like WORK)

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great idea. I could mark it out on the lawn and train the dog to walk his way through it. A nice trail of kibble should do the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love inviting people to draw their own labyrinths! I remember when I first discovered I could do it... Very exciting! Drawing a labyrinth can be a prayerful exercise in itself. I'm off to try the Trinitarian one now!

    Blessings from A Gracing Maze

    ReplyDelete