Sunday 13 January 2013

Sunday 13th January - Interactive book with no batteries?



Look; if I am likely to only post at weekends at the moment, instead of at regular intervals through the week, then YOU have to decide if you are going to read all the posts in one go, or save them for later in the week.

I could schedule them using the stuff on the right hand of the screen, but I really can't be bothered to wrestle with dates and times, so it's up to you!


Anyway, I have discovered an interactive book that does not use batteries! I was intrigued by the idea, so much so, that I splurged out and ordered it.

It is called "Press Here", and it is by Herve Tullet. Here is the front cover.


I SO wish I had written this book. It would be brilliant to share with young children, say pre-schoolers. I wonder if I could use it in class music lessons?

I just love the whole concept.

It is truly, truly, silly, made me laugh out loud, and it is very clever.

So simple. So amusing.

I should give it to someone, but I can't bear to part with it.

PS: I have no idea who Herve Tullet is. But he deserves to earn a fortune. I also bought his colouring book for pre-schoolers "The Scribble Book". Excellent.  

No comments:

Post a Comment