Friday 11 December 2015

Friday 11th December - Sit-Rep 11

Blog posts with this title concern my mother's current situation. Family and friends will know more of the background and context, and this is primarily for them.


It's the candle lantern again, until tomorrow!

 We (friends and family) make a point of  my husband, (or friends) take my father to and from the Nursing Home, not because he has given up driving. This is on the advice of the Manager of the Nursing Home; the entrance is on a blind corner on a fairly fast road. Not too bad; we approach from the south, so that we can turn left into the narrow stone gateway, and leave going north so that we can turn left onto the road. Much, much easier. But not a good idea if one feeling over-tired or distracted after a visit.

My husband took my father this morning, so this is a "hearsay" report;

as far as I know, my mother is fairly stable at the moment; no real change from yesterday. Hopefully, this is how things will be for a while.

I'm looking forward to going and seeing her myself over the weekend. They are having their Christmas party this Sunday - as yet, my mother is not planning to go... we shall see what she decided to do when the day comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment