Saturday 12 November 2016

Saturday 12th November - Click and Collect

I have ordered a non-surprise present, and bought and non-surprise present on-line today. These presents don't have to be kept secret for Christmas Day, but I have also discovered a totally brilliant (I hope) Christmas Present for us, which somehow I will have to hide away until Christmas time. Oh, oh, oh - I am just so useless at this.


I remember when, back in about 1982, I bought a  lego technic racing car with a fully operational gear box and real rack-and-pinion steering at the beginning of November, managed to hide it for all of a week, and then gave it to BB just because he was in need of cheering up and I knew he would enjoy it so much...  




Anyway - it's over to collect what I clicked on tomorrow afternoon, and then the challenge to keep the surprise begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment