Friday 22 November 2019

Friday 22nd November - (Un)Typical day

Image result for schedules

All days are untypical at the moment.

I don't usually teach on a Friday morning, but today I had three 'catch-up' lessons to do because of missing Monday, and therefore pushing Monday afternoon into Tuesday morning, and so Tuesday morning had to be pushed into Friday morning...

I don't usually visit anyone on Friday, but a lunchtime we went round to my Godmother (she couldn't work the television, she despises the ceiling light, no-one comes and helps her - probably because she never presses the call button) - anyway, she's cheering up because we are taking her back tomorrow. I aim to sleep all the way in the car - hopefully Himself won't follow suit as he is driving.

I usually relax out on a Friday afternoon, but today I had three music exam candidates to support, including accompanying one little lad.

Now we are having tea and cake, and going through Her ladyship's heaps of unfiled paperwork.

Image result for unfiled papers

Then it's drumming. Oh yes, that is typical for a Friday... I'm looking forward to zoning out to the rhythms of Kpanlogo, Kuku, Gahu, Fanti...

Normal service may be resumed soon!

Image result for schedules


 

No comments:

Post a Comment