Friday 13 November 2020

Friday 13th November - getting ready for Christmas

 



here are seventy-two tea-lights ready for Advent. The washi tape was delivered today, so I was able to complete the task of wrapping a strip round the tea-light this evening.

I made enough for me and two friends; we used to meet up every week to drink too many cups of tea and eat too many scones and slices of cake, and get on with whatever we were making at the time. I have really missed our gentle evenings together this past year. I'll pack up a mixed selection of 24 tealights and deliver them to their front doors before 1st December.

We added the doings for Delia Smith's mincemeat to our supermarket order two weeks ago and it is more than past time I got on with making that too.


No comments:

Post a Comment