Sunday 24 January 2021

Sunday 24th January - Consistency

 Consistency is NOT my middle name.

I find it extremely difficult to stick to any kind of resolution or plan or schedule. It feels as though every time I make a promise to myself I do so with my fingers crossed behind my back - for example

I will do some piano practise every day

I will do one housework task every day

I will go for a walk every day

I will draw or paint every day

I will write something every day

Perhaps a better approach, which would save me many self-reproaches, would be to rephrase the above;

I will do some piano practise every so often  

I will do one housework task every so often

I will go for a walk every so often

I will draw or paint every so often

I will write something every so often


I'm feeling much better already!


In other news, we have SNOW!! Sort of snow. Kind of like snow. Not very much like sleet.


Although it does appear to be getting a bit sleetier now.

No comments:

Post a Comment