Saturday 4 September 2021

Saturday 4th September - Some drawings and a new dress

 I'm  still plugging on with walking a decent distance every day. And every day I'm  surprised that I'm doing it again. It's mostly rund the same couple of streets near the house; it's surprising how different the front gardens look when you walk past from  the other direction. So, that's another mile added to the running, or rather Walking total. 

I'm really pleased with yesterday's drawings;






The lesson was on volcanoes and mugs; I added the cup and saucer and the jug. They didn't take long. It makes such a difference when you find the how-to-do-it book that is right for you. 

I've been wondering about the Rowena swing dress 100 day challenge for a while. I remember an Australian newspresenter (male) admitting to wearing the same jacket for a whole year, while his (female) co-presenter's outfits received constant comments from the viewers, especially if she wore the same clothes.

 Can you really wear the same wool dress for 100 days in a row?

After a year of mulling it over I bought the Rowena dress and have started the challenge today. I tried the dress on when it arrived and it is supremely comfortable.




I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment