No, not quite everything.
I still have a couple of hours left before bed time at about ten o'clock, but I have just about reached The End.
I sat in bed this morning, doom-scrolling through the news and twitter and finally managed to put down the phone and think about the day.
I've started writing 'morning pages' again this month; just one page in a small notebook to get myself started.
Today it turned into a 'to do' list.
I need to
- do my exercises
- send letters to two friends
- do yesterday's writing course ( a short 5-day course from Writers HQ)
- write up three piano lessons from yesterday's teaching
- tech two piano lessons today
- Host a zoom starting at 8.30pm
- read a couple emails
- Bible study time
- hoover some part of the house (it all needs doing!)
- Practise the Bach piece
- Finalise my design for this month's postcard project embroidery
- order some variegated embroidery threads and buy a small block of beeswax
- sew a line of the 'Try a stitch Tuesday' series
- Write a blog post
- watered the seedlings
- filled the bird feeders
- wrote feedback to a student on a video recording they sent me
- responded to several other emails
- remembered to phone a member of the family
- checked my bank statement for missing lesson payments
They look utterly doleful; I think they are not happy about being stuck in the ark, when they would rather be in the wilderness.