Wednesday 30 March 2022

Wednesday 30th January - Tea Day

I ordered some speciality fruit teas at the weekend, and they arrived today.

I'm partial to a herbal or fruit or spice tea blend in the middle of the day and I'm down to the last few Pukka teabags, the remnants of a mixed box. But this time I wanted to have loose tea, rather than a pre-measured quantity, and some more interesting mixes. I think I've found what I want;

Enter 'Bedknobs and broomsticks' blend from the Bird and Blend Tea Company!

Apple pieces, hibiscus, elderberries, chamomile, nettle, rose petals, rosehip, lavender, freeze-dried strawberry, jasmine blossom, natural flavouring.

Tregina, Makoidees, Decorum Sadis Dee!  This is delicious! I've ordered several other packets, in small quantities, to try. So far I have resisted the Creme Egg Tea and Hot Cross Bun Teas... one can Go Too Far with inventive combinations of ingredients.

Noah's Ark

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow;

We start with what might be Guy the Gorilla - let me just check; no, possibly not;

"The king had a fleet of trading ships at sea along with the ships of Hiram. Once every three years it returned, carrying gold, silver and ivory, and apes and baboons."


Of course not; the nose is quite different n a gorilla. The ships in question were bringing treasure to King Solomon; "King Solomon was greater in riches and wisdom than all the other kings of the earth." 

I think this might be a raven; yes;

 Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds!




And tomorrow will be a dove;

I said, “Oh, that I had the wings of a dove!
    I would fly away and be at rest.
I would flee far away
    and stay in the desert;


That sounds like a cue for a song;

Tomorrow? I hear you ask. I was momentarily confused as to whether it was Wednesday or Thursday. Ah well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment