Saturday 16 December 2023

Saturday 16th December - the ta-da list

 No, not a typo, something I read today.

It was an article about housework or decluttering or getting ready for Christmas - I can't remember exactly what.

Anyway the writer was suggesting that instead of making a to-do list at the beginning of the day and then berating herself for all the missed items, she now makes an

'Ta-da! 

list at the end of the day, where she can list everything she did get done.

Now that's an idea I can get behind!

My ta-da! list is huge today. I'm not going to write it all down as you'll read all the extra posts tomorrow concerning puff pastry, wrist warmers and flexagons...

I was let off present-wrapping today as we ran out of Christmas paper after just a few presents. Himself nipped off to the shops to buy more, and also dropped off three more bags of Christmas bric-a-brac at the Charity Shop while he was out and about. 

So all in all a fair lot got done today.

Surprising what a diffference good night's sleep makes. 

2 comments:

  1. Puff pastry. I got up at 6am for the loo and remembered to take the pastry out of the fridge so it was a room temperature. THAT was when I found the PP was still in the freezer and it was the box of shortcrust in the fridge, Cooking plans rearranged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a gift it is to be infinitely flexible....

      Delete