Sunday 3 December 2023

Sunday 3rd December - Makes and Bakes for first week in Advent;

Bake - Speculaas biscuits - pretty much the real thing, in my humble opinion! I've made a slight correction to the amount of cloves (a bit less) and cardamom (a bit more) in the recipe, but I don't think it is crucial! 


Knitting - the 5-day beanie    - So-called because I reckon it can be made in 5 days of fairly relaxed knitting

follow the link for instructions and video tutorial. 


Paper Make - little scandi hearts (or big ones! depends on the size of your bits of paper) hearts, made of paper, or felt, if you like.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. The link for the Scandi style hearts is not working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is fixed now. Hope you enjoy making them. Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete