Wednesday 27 December 2023

Wednesday 27 December

 Himself found seven typos in the last blog post - and I found another after I had published it. Was that a record?

I'll try and improve on it, as in reduce the number.

(I read one in an old Commonplace notebook of mine today; a text sent by someone to someone - no idea who to whom, or whom to who, "Please set oven to 160 and put pastor in it". Auto-correct has its moments)

I think one resolution for the upcoming year might possibly be to finish some of the works-in-progress.

So far (that I can remember) 

one adult version of a 'baby surprise jacket', and a giant crochet granny square; both on-going for several years now

and in the picture, a new thing using Christmas Present yarn which I'm hoping will become a poncho, the first of a pair of pink patterned socks, and the rest of the blue teddy bear glove puppet.

The mitred square blanket doesn't really have a beginning or an end - it's finished when I declare it so.

Starting with the pink sock.


It's really so much easier to write a blog post on the laptop rather than stabbing at the letters on the tablet screen...

5 comments:

  1. Maybe Ang would like that 'recipe'? I have shut the door on WIPs, it s too depressing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to Ang's response to that!

      Delete
    2. Errr, yes, re the 'pasty' recipe!
      I find the satisfaction of eventually completing a WIP is well worth it, but only if the WIP actually works out into something usable. Sometimes I have abandoned a project because deep down I know it's going to fail.

      Delete
  2. I have several WIPs and am not bothered about them, maybe I will be, some time in the future?? LOL

    ReplyDelete