Wednesday 6 March 2024

Wednesday 6th March 2024

 I'm still putting painted pebbles out on my front wall . (Memo to self; put out 2 tomorrow  to catch up)

Today, as Himself delivered a letter to a friend in the next round he discovered pebbles dotted around the front walls of local houses...



I'm rather sad that the paint has run in all the rain. I thought the paint pens I used were waterproof. I'll have to buy some varnish, or maybe a coat or two of clear wax shoe polish might do the job? I'll give it a try tomorrow. 

But this pebble is protected from the rain. I'd never spotted the little hole in this tree, at a convenient height for a small child.





 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, love the one in the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely that the children are re-siting them for other chuildren to do the same thing! I too love the one in the tree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fun game for them and for us! A friend is going to Hobbycraft and will get me some varnish.

      Delete