Saturday 6 July 2024

Saturday 6th July

 It's nice enough outside now to go out somewhere... but it's already 5pm. Too late for open gardens, and just walking round the block doesn't appeal. So I'll write the blog post early instead.

But I have almost nothing to say...

I have a couple of books which I have started, but I'm not sure I'm going to finish them. So they are languishing half read on my kindle, and a vague feeling of guilt prevents me from reading anything at all while these books are unread. I should just rem9ve the downloads and find an easy-read favourite!

I've finished listening to 'The Man in the Queue' on audible. I was very restless last night so listened to it on and off into the wee small hours. A couple of times I forgot to set the sleep timer, so dozed off and found myself lost when I rejoined it some time later. Who was Danny Williams? And Sonny? I'll find out best time around.

I expect I'll sleep better tonight, but I'll still set up another book ready for listening to if I'm wakeful again.

Otherwise sewing and tennis and tennis and sewing was the order of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment