Friday 4 October 2024

Friday 4th October

Good evening 

As explained at the end of my illustrative journaling page for today, I'm sitting in my pyjamas, even though it's only half past six,  but it is after our tea.

The prompt for was outfit of the day.


I'm celebrating reaching the end of the Monday-Friday part of the week with a little glass of port and a couple of cheesy snacks. The chocolates are ready for 'chocolate o'clock' a little later on this evening. 




I found my list of sizes for the simple two-rectangle poncho;


Reading through the sizes, I realised that it hardly matters what you do provided the two rectangles are the same!

I copied the sizes from a friend's proper bought pattern; 20 inches by 30 inches. That set of figures appears nowhere on this list! So I'm not going to fuss about the size of the poncho no 2 pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment