Here are my step totals for this half of the year;
What a massive difference for May and June!
I'm very grateful to RusticPumpkin for inspiring me to stop being such a blob.
Well done on your step count. Regards Sue H
Thanks... I feel inspired for July now. Watching tennis is a great opportunity for collecting steps
Very impressive. I'm sure you weren't really a blob!
I'm hoping I never succumb to blobdom!
Bravo!!
Thank you 😊
Wow - well done on your steps!
I am pleased I managed to get there
Also, a good idea to keep a running total. I forget mine at the end of every day.
Fortunately my watch/fitness thingy keeps track for me, although I do write the total into my diary for gloating purposes.
Blobdom made me laugh. You've racked up quite a total!!!
😊
Well done on your step count. Regards Sue H
ReplyDeleteThanks... I feel inspired for July now. Watching tennis is a great opportunity for collecting steps
DeleteVery impressive. I'm sure you weren't really a blob!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping I never succumb to blobdom!
DeleteBravo!!
ReplyDeleteThank you 😊
DeleteWow - well done on your steps!
ReplyDeleteI am pleased I managed to get there
DeleteAlso, a good idea to keep a running total. I forget mine at the end of every day.
ReplyDeleteFortunately my watch/fitness thingy keeps track for me, although I do write the total into my diary for gloating purposes.
DeleteBlobdom made me laugh. You've racked up quite a total!!!
ReplyDelete😊
Delete