A friend was asking me about the 'rules' for drawing the 10-minute journals.
'Rules' ?
Make them up as you go along, sez I!
I picked up the idea of 10-minute journalling on substack here from someone called Adam Ming, so can follow that link to see how he does it.
Anyway, here's today's, and I noted the time I started and finished.
I have a timetable for builders and trades coming in next week... I think that's the first time I've had such a thing!
We'll notice the difference when the back door in the kitchen and patio doors in the dining room are taken out. The space will be boarded up while the dusty work of lining the walls with ply, to take the weight of the kitchen cabinets, and then plasterboard and finally the plastering. It's only for a couple of weeks (I hope).
....
Some bloggers post their meal plans...
Here's what we had this week;
My writing seems to have become a scrawl...


No comments:
Post a Comment