So...
Yesterday- no builders, but we have had the radiator delivered. I found a sketch I made of the kitchen-to-be;
It's going to be a halfwidth electric induction hob, because I never, or hardly ever, use three pans at one, what with the airfryer and microwave. And we're going to have a counter-top oven instead of a built-in one. Ah, I don't think I have drawn it in! There's always something you miss out!
Another good idea is to label every drawer and cupboard with what lives inside... like our church kitchen.
.....
Ang told me that my Double Knitting squares were delivered yesterday so I can post pictures now;
I'm encouraged by how straightforward this was tobknit; hardly and 'twinking' happened. The bottom square, which is the one I sent to Ang, is a slightly brighter turquoise than the photo.
Our minds have been running along the same lines for what to do with the squares; we've both been investigating the feasibility of a patchwork jumper... I think I worked out it might take around 48 squares which would mean quadrupling my rate of production. I'd better get on; I currently have two squares with different patterns on the go and a third waiting for its partner!
I can't stop laughing at these parrots... Just put 'four parrots' into YouTube...



No comments:
Post a Comment