Tuesday, 8 September 2026

Tuesday 8th September - losing weight

 That's weight off my mind, not so much off my hips...

I got very little done yesterday and and today. Sue in Suffolk is partly responsible for this as she recommended a new-to-me murder mystery writer, Tim Sullivan. I went onto the libby library app, and borrowed one of his books, 'The Teacher', and that was the rest of the day gone. I didn't want to stop until I had finished!

Then, in response to yet another email from HMRC about sending in a self-assessment tax return, I took a grip on myself, pulled myself together, nade a pot of tea (actually BB made it for me) and knuckles down. (I think that's probably enough clichés for the moment).

It took an hour, but I managed it. And felt a weight off my mind... it was worth getting it over and done with. 

.....

No new photographs of the extension. After all, how can you photograph glazing in the windows? All the windows, apart from the two remaining rooflights and the big triangular end window. So I'm hoping they will be finished, as far as possible, by the end of the week. We don't have any idea of when the fireproof opaque end window will be delivered, so they will most likely have to come back sometime.


No comments:

Post a Comment