The building control inspector arrive as we were leaving, but we just abandoned him!
But, what a lovely, lovely time we had! We just walked round the easy flat route at the top of the valley, passing a bench made from reclaimed signposts;
And another bench with carved ends
A couple our age had just sat down, but I asked if they would mind me taking a photograph of one end. They didn't need to move, but, all smiles got up for me to take the picture and settled back down.
There were lots of benches along the path so that you could take advantage of the fantastic views across the valley;
We, BB and I, have been missing seeing into the distance, looking 'over the hills and far away'.
All the time we were catching up on each other's news, even though it was only a week or so since we were last together.
More chatting about this and that over lunch (pasties), a quick prowl in the shop (I had a number of cards to buy) and then it was time for me to go home. I think the others might have stayed to explore the rest of the site - we left them deciding what to do.
.....
The hup! installers said the building inspector was quite happy... good news.
And it may be that the missing window is delivered tomorrow... we shall see!



No comments:
Post a Comment