Friday 7 June 2024

Friday 7th June - Blogger

Just a quick additional post; 

a number of blogging friends are having difficulties with blogger misbehaving in various ways.

I was having problems getting it to load properly, and putting photographs up.

This time around, today, I am using my laptop - a PC -and have had no issues at all.

However; from a position of near ignorance technically speaking, I can say that since we did a slew of routine software updates on this PC, and also on my Samsung tablet which was also giving me grief, and restarted both devices, I haven't had any more trouble.

I don't know if the version of Windows is a factor; all I can say is that I have been on Windows 11 for quite some time.

I don't know anything about ipads and apple computers so can't contribute anything more to the discussion.

.... I will just mention that a couple of times when I have made some changes to the page layout, I have completely missed the 'save' button at the bottom of the screen which has been mega-irritating once I realised why nothing had changed!... 

No comments:

Post a Comment