Thursday 18 July 2024

Thursday 18th July

the Last Bean was still standing this morning,  and as my Sarah Raven slug deterrent pellets arrived this morning I have laid a protective barrier around it. 

Let's see how that goes!

I finally managed to complete my tax return 5his morning.  I had already collected all the figures so it was merely (!!!) a 'simple' (!!!) matter of completing the online form. Actually it wasn't too bad, and as I am now doing so little teaching am in credit - not a lot, but anything is welcome. I shall apply for a repayment. 

It is such a wonderful feeling to be able to clear this task. 

After lunch I took a tray with peppermint tea, some books and some knitting to a shady spot just outside the back door 



where I could sit and enjoy the garden for an hour or so.




2 comments:

  1. RannedomThoughts19 July 2024 at 11:13

    I tried the environmentally friendly slug spray that doesn't harm birds or insects and now I have no Marigolds. Back to the drawing board.

    ReplyDelete