Saturday 1 March 2014

Saturday 1st March - First Day of Spring

And also St David's Day.

We have daffodils outside the front door now


and some of the very elderly (and confused?) cherry trees in our road have been in blossom for several weeks.

I hadn't realised that the anenomes in the pot by the front door


close up at night
 
rather like I do. I've been alert and ready and energetic first thing all this week, but feeling bug-eyed with tiredness by the time I've taught the last pupil and finished the evening meal.
 
I'm glad to be back at work, though, after the past few weeks. Not working is really nice, provided that I can fill my time with MY choice of activities - my choice of chilling out, or being busy. Enforced idleness has been a bit of a challenge!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment