Wednesday 2 April 2014

March 31st - A Predictable Life




It came in a cool retro designed box - I can't show it to you, because it has been recycled.
I saw , I wanted, I bought. As someone famous and long-dead sort of said.

So, I took it to bits, and reassembled it with ice and salt in one section, yoghurt, milk and maple syrup in the other section.

I started doing the shake-for-three-minutes bit, as per the destructions sheet.

Unfortunately, I had left out one part of the assembly, so shaking abruptly ceased because the kitchen was suddenly covered in yoghurt/milk/maple syrup.

Once everything had settled down and the noises had stopped (floor-cleaning, washing up, laughing, ((that was him)) and, I regret to say, a few choice epithets ((that was me)) we tried again.

I could show you the lovely tangy maple-yoghurt ice cream that I dug out of the inner container.

But I've et it. Cream would be even better that yoghurt, but I didn't have any at the time, a situation that has been rectified. 

No comments:

Post a Comment