Sunday 20 December 2015

Sunday 20th December - Advent 20

I can't remember the last time I made it to church.... nearly got there today, but then...

"But then" seems to happen quit a lot at the moment.

"But then" there is always tea - Green Tea again today - very good. I haven't braced up sufficiently to try the "Gingerbread" Tea that emerged from Father Christmas' Drawer yesterday.

We visited my godmother this afternoon. I was determined to see her BEFORE Christmas, with no "But then" to get in the way. Setting off, the rain poured down with such violence that the road disappeared in the spray... should we turn back? No! We would have looked pretty silly if we had, as within a few minutes the weather had completely cleared.

Well, I could write a long fascinating and erudite blogpost,

but then it is half past ten and I could go to bed.

Zzzz sleep well, good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment