Wednesday 21 June 2017

Wednesday 21st June - New Look - Invisibility

I collected my new glasses this morning and have been wearing them all day.

For the past four years, every sing I started wearing varifocals full-time, from the moment I wake up, until the moment just before I turn out the light at bed-time, I have been wearing frameless glasses pretty much like these..
LITE 48

I thought it was time for a change. My new glasses have Metallic Purple/Red/Pink Frames!ASTERIA
Maybe a bit more red than the pink in this picture.

I have taught seventy-five children and worked alongside at least ten adults today since I put these glasses on.

The glasses appear to be invisible - I've only had one comment, from a child; "Have you just started wearing glasses?"

No dear, I've been wearing glasses for a long time now.

Does that mean the glasses are so unexpected and unsuitable that everyone is remaining tactfully silent? Or does that mean that they suit me so well that no-one has noticed?

I shall see what happens over the next few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment