Monday 18 December 2017

Monday 18th December - start the week

Here's a random post...

If you are following the #Pause for Advent bloggers, you can find us at "Tracing Rainbows"

One of the bloggers posts hymns - how long is it since I have sung "Hills of the North Rejoice"? Not since school, maybe.

Image result for hills of the north rejoice

Today I am off to the dentist.This is a major expedition as he, no, she, as the daughter is now running the practice, is twenty miles away. Sooner or later we will have to move to a more local practice - but I've been going to them since before I was born - old habits are hard to change. We usually make this a family day out - are you laughing? I'm sure I heard you laugh. But it hasn't worked out that way this time, so I shall travel solo. Fingers crossed....

Image result for dentist


The the to-do list is enormous. Why is it that every time I go to tick the items off, the list gets longer instead of shorter? Some of the items are proving hard to deal with, like clear all the accumulated charity bags and recycling out of the back bedroom . I should just get on with it - it will be a load off my mind (and a load out of the house) when that is done.

Image result for bags for charity

What shall I try and achieve today? Charity bags as far as the front door, that would be good. Wrap presents,  - here's the Japanese speed-wrap method - 15 seconds per present - and another video showing how it is done!

I'll let you know how it goes.

Right now I need to brush my teeth, scrape the ice off the car and get going. Toodle-oo.



No comments:

Post a Comment