Wednesday 2 November 2022

The November Newsletter is here

 I've put the November Newsletter up in the pages to the right of this post; you will be able to see it if you are looking at the blog using the web version.

It is in case you have friends who would like to be part of the blog community, but don't have internet access; please feel free to print it out and post it/deliver it/take it round to someone.

I love getting things through the post which are not

  • Bills
  • Catalogues (although I am a bit of a catalogue junkie at this time of year!)
  • Charity Appeals

 and I am sure I m not the only one! So if you want an excuse to pop a small something in the post - here you are.

If you have suggestions for improvement (or spot any typos or errors!) please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment