Thursday 14 December 2023

Thursday 14th December - more cards, more decorating

 It's beginning to look a bit more like Christmas here;



There will come a year when putting up the lights all around the sitting room will be a bridge too far, but this year we're still up for it. 


We are SO not a minimalist household! Neither do we embrace the latest decor trends...!

I've wrapped nine presents and written just fifteen cards, but now I have to wait until BB has braved the shops before I write any more. 

He visits the supermarket in person every week to shop for my father. This is so he can rummage through the microwave ready-meal selection to pick the longest dates. Online ordering means you get what you're given and make the best of it - okay for us but not so good for my father. It does mean we have a chance to get anything that was not delivered, or forgotten from our own order.




2 comments:

  1. Suddenly realised we have those curtains and that chair in our lounge (but in different colours) I'm sure I'd feel quite at home in your non-Minimalist house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need to check our clothes for similarities too; this is getting spoooooky! And yes, I have several Breton stripe tops....

      Delete